Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Lunch

everyone at work eats together in what they call "the monster pit" at work. Its to exchange ideas and meet new people etc. Normally i like it, today i was just over it, so after taking 15 minutes to eat my Chiptole/Chipotle ((whatever im to lazy to look it up))I spent my time online at etsy. Before I state this, let me just make sure to say, I DONT WANT TO get married/ have babies/work from home/ etc. I Just have always liked looking up "weird wedding dresses/weddings" Why? cause its the only day you can look however you want and bitches cant say shit (throwing side eye). And you can really only wear a crazy wedding dress once. I loved Beccas wedding dress (shout out to Becca on the toilet) and Pin Up theme, i just love looking at other photos and dresses too. Here are my faves So yeah, this is what I do instead of make friends at work sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment