Thursday, June 7, 2012

Garden Party

We are having a work party at the Brooklyn Botanical Gardens on the 22 of June. It's what work calls 'Zocflock.' Not sure how to describe it other then a work partying wedding style, cocktail and hors d'oeuvres from 8-9 and then sit down dinner from 9ish till 11pm, then open bar and karaoke/dancing till 1am. They provide rides home for us as well, (as they do at work if you work past 8pm, you can take a cab home and charge it to the company. How cool is that??) My work party etiquette will probably be: drink too much and say awkward, inappropriate things to people. I kid! I wont drink too much. 


 Here's the link to beautiful photos from the huge Garden's: Brooklyn Botanical Gardens
 The invites has a dress code of 'garden party' which to me means...? Here's what I'm thinking:

 

No comments:

Post a Comment