Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Out Sick

I have been sick since Saturday but I've only been can't-get-out-of-bed-im-going-to-die-sick since Monday. I went to my Asian primary care doctor in Chinatown (he's awesome) and he gave me a Z Pack which hasn't done much. My sore throat feels like jagged glass, fever, bad hacking mucus filled cough,runny nose and what I like to call 'bubble stomach' which means exactly what you think it means. Oh and i have my period. So i feel super duper awesome.

I have to go back to work tomorrow or I'll be too far behind. Oh how I miss the jobs where work can be left at work and no working from home. Those days are no more.
 I tried working from home Monday but the offices couldn't understand me. Even Cory can't understand me, I have no voice. I sound like a drag queen that smoked two packs a day and drank whiskey every morning.  

Today i was restless, so we walked to the financial district, which might have been too ambitious considering how i felt when i got home but was still nice. Cory and I love the financial district because its old new york. The blocks are small like they were hundreds of years ago and everything is protected for historical purposes so everything is mostly as it was.


 The photos below aren't really of the financial district but more of the buildings Cory felt like taking photos of.  I was sweating like a bastard and wasn't doing anything but coughing and hacking up loogies. 








Before Doctors Visit












Stock Exchange 

No comments:

Post a Comment