Sunday, May 5, 2013

A Visit Home In Pictures Part 1

This magnificent sign and balloons (thanks mom) were waiting for me when I got home at 3am since my flight was delayed 3 hours after airline budget cuts. 



My mom, Felicity and I went to the Pompano Beach Farmers Market. Felicity borrowed my sunglasses and attitude. 




Fifi liked the shading of the sign. 



There's always a band playing live music and Fifi loves to dance and have Nana or I watch. 



 After the Farmers Market Felicity, Nana and I stayed outside for a bit before nap time. 



Later that night I went out to Din Dins with Patti at Brule Bistro in Delray and met up with Elisha after at Dadas.






 Patti (lil Mermaid) and I have been friends since college. I don't often share Photos but we look cute in these:





More photos from home to come. 

No comments:

Post a Comment