Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Korean Beauty Products


Flew yesterday at 6am from Fort Lauderdale to JFK, arrived at 8:30am. Jumped into a Taxi, Taxi got into accident,the driver hit the front of a car and the car behind me hit us, delayed, worked, went home, slept.  Woke up super sore and tired today, emotionally and physically. Don't get me wrong,  I had a great visit home, saw my family and my friends and took sooo many photos... it just takes a while to adjust to a different environment. A family-less one. 
Side note: Whenever I say this to Cory he always tells me I'm the only family he needs and he's my family,  but still, he knows what I mean. Just let me wallow and be depressed gossshhhh. 

Anyways 

Arrived at work and saw my Korean Beauty Products had arrived. Such a nice pick me up! I loved all of them, inexpensive too (i used my tax return that didn't go to student loans) for the quality. Way better then something at the drugstore or non prescribed (my precious retinal), I'm  serious. Also, I'm obsessed with everything beauty related, my talents are WASTED in sales and anything numbers related.

Kollection K  is the BEST

Cherry Lip Gel - is a gel (obvs) you massage into your lips, let set and stains your lips for days! 


Wonder Pore- A clay powder you can mix with water in a small bowl spread on your face, let set, peel off and out comes the gross stuff stuck in your pores.  The directions are hilarious translated to English but it's pretty basic so you don't really need them. 






Korean products are soooo cute, everything is cute, even the packaging! These hand lotions were like 6 bucks each and made from Shea Butter. Smells great and made my hands super soft.  Buy them here 



These hair rollers are soft and squishy and can be used on only damp or dry hair made wet with hairspray but also soft enough to sleep in and not be noticed. Like 3.99 and amazing curls/no heat damage. 



This is something like a Benefit High Beam Cream but a lot cheaper and less shiny. More dewy and a lot less glittery, really great. 





This Eye Cream Stick is the most amazing thing ever. I use a lot of eye cream/serum/argan oil since I've been a squinter for years. I can say, this product is awesome. It slides on and it super cool (feeling) and makes the eyes super moist and hide whatever fine lines I might have. It just is soooo amazing. I wish i had ordered it in bulk! It also looks like a cute ice cream cone!  There's this one or the one i got which is this one , for under 10 bucks, it's amazing. 







Also, their soap is art, you can get saltines, cookies, cupcakes, amazing! 

No comments:

Post a Comment