Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Happy Birthday to me



First Wake Up Morning Birthday Photo



Happy Birthday Video, The First one we made (no redos!) and Cory ends it sooo creepiy i love it.



I Had to work today (suckey) but i went out with friends at lunchtime for my Birthday at Soho Park, right behind my job

Liz and Katie


ZocDoc and Cory!






I work with some great girls and Sean, our only poor boy on the team. I call our row in the office "Lady Lane" or on certain months, "Stay away we've all cycled up its PMS corner we will cut you. " 




Angela with her damn Peace Sign. That's Angela on my right, Chayla to my left, Sean across from me, followed by Juliana, Liz and Katie. Love my team!




My Mom and Dad sent me wonderful presents and cards, my mom also sent me a shirt she thought I'd love, i do indeed love it cause i already bought it here! Now i have a backup! (It also looks like i am wearing a third version of the shirt, i am not, it's slightly different. I do like black, lace and black. Sometimes more black but mostly black. I'm doing a weird salute to the troops or dance move.




Since my sis is here and it's Heiu's Birthday too, we went to a comedy show at Dangerfields. This was before they said no photos. Maybe it was after, I didn't listen. It was pretty hilarious. 



Annabel Mid HILARIOUS laugh. 



A better photo, for some reason i just like this photo so much! 


No comments:

Post a Comment