Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Disney Princess Half Marathon

So I had fallen badly one month before my big run, so I went to physical therapy 2/3 times a week and didn't run, at all. I went to a sports medicine physician and had an ultrasound on my butt/hamstring to see if i could run. They all said no i shouldn't but I did it anyways! I had my worst time ever, i wanted to quite after mile 3 because the pain was so bad, like worse then having surgery on my elbow bad, worse then my infected wisdom teeth bad but I limped through it. Now I have a huge blood bruise on my bad leg I fell on and am limping around Disney world but I'm  damn proud. 

I've come so far from where I was last year. I had one of my best times at last years run but i was bloody miserable, i was dating someone I didnt want to be with, i hated my job and just wanted to move. Now i live In NYC with the best boyfriend ever and couldn't be happier, even with my crappy time.  

I had so much fun with my family! So many pictures to post, for now, here are just the run photos. 


2:45am and Ready to Run





Enchantment...More like it's way too early for this Run

Cory Wanted Picture Documentation I went Into a Port A Potty (I searched For One that was Unused First)




Delirious I Completed it




No comments:

Post a Comment