Sunday, January 13, 2013

Christmas 2013 and Stuff

Our small but awesome Christmas Tree 



PRESENTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Stockings (I'm Snoopy and Cory is Charlie Brown) with our Spirit Animals










Got Cory (one of many gifts Soccer related) an Everton Jerseys 









As an anniversary present, I got Cory and I tickets to see Spiderman, it was awesome. U2 did the soundtrack (Cory's favorite band) and wrote a lot of the play. I had heard nothing about the show beforehand, (Cory already had the soundtrack and had seen previews) so it was all new to me and extremely surprising. Spiderman actually flew into the crowd, the effects were so amazing i kinda forgot it was fake.

 My friend Angela who I work with, was able to get us tickets with an NYU discount (she just graduated)  so they weren't terribly expensive.  Though I could see why the tickets were so much, the sets, props, costumes, no detail was overlooked.



We were there super early cause we were so excited. Five minutes before it started there wasn't an empty seat in the house.




Last Night I Skyped with My Besties






And i kinda have to end with this photo


No comments:

Post a Comment