Tuesday, October 30, 2012

A Text From The Ex

So i ask my Ex to see MY DOG (or i'll swallow my puke and say our dog even though i adopted him in 10th grade). I then get this delightful text back and photo "HE HAS A NEW MOMMY NOW, PLEASE LEAVE US ALONE"


So i said, "oh she's pretty but i still adopted the dog and he's mine. Can i see him while I'm stuck down in Florida?" The response was long and drawn out about how i screwed him over. Goody. I dont know why i think it so extremely sad/funny. Sad because i want to see the dog. So upset about that. BUT.

It's also such a damn funny picture. Did he have someone awkwardly take it? Did he set up a tripod to take a photo of a girl he just started dating as they made out? Either way it makes me laugh a little in a very inappropriate way.

No comments:

Post a Comment