Thursday, August 9, 2012


I may work at a job that keeps me busy 10-11 hours a day but they do know how to party.

Tonight is out interns going away party. Our interns. Our bloody interns that get nothing (compensation) and we are having the party at an exclusive members only club where Vogue Italy has their parties. Holla!

http://www.parlornewyork.com/media.php (the photo of Kate Moss two down on the wall kills me in a good way)

 
   I mean, i should know that this company is pretty chic but they are interns. This also means im 99% sure i have nothing to wear tonight. 

         Searching for an apartment has also made me hate searching for an apartment. My credit isn't great since my student loans suffered when i chose not to pay them. Which is so rude. I had surgery on my elbow and i chose to pay some of that off, mostly. So no one wants to rent to me Or really, the nice places don't. I will not sublease again. I will not live in a borough and take the train home with weirdos and get murdered or raped. I have standards people, standards.I mean, yeah, maybe they are too high but I don't care.  

     Spoke to my friend Veronica yesterday, she's visiting the city soon and i wont be here. I'm disappointed. She is one of those friends your kind of scared of. Everything is first class and hotel parties and the finer things and when your a dive bar, none club going like me. WHo knows none of the right people in none of the right places but all of the wrong people. 

    One thing i learned from my friend Veronica working at TMS, regarding Pharma sales and life, if you act like yo ur better then everyone else, if you hold yourself higher than anyone else with standards and work and how you look and speak, people will treat you like your better then them. I'm pretty sure girls in High School did this and I am only now just catching on. 

      The difference is, I don't think i'm better then anyone and i don't think anyone is better then anyone in life in general. I mean, the only benefit, a big one, is when you think your better and you deserve only the best you trick people into giving it to you, especially at work. I may act entitled when it comes to boyfriends (presents!)  but i don't at work. 

No comments:

Post a Comment