Wednesday, July 4, 2012

4th of July

Last year on the fourth of July, independence day, i spent at my old roommates parents house. I was with my sister, her daughter (my niece Felicity), my ex, a few former friends and we watched the fireworks. Felicity could barely talk, she wasn't even two but they had a finding Nemo towel hanging off the balcony and she walked over every once and a while and said "Nemo." It was so cute it makes my heart hurt just thinking about it.



A recent photo before i moved.



The only thing American i did today was eat a hotdog, some mac and cheese, and bought a dress at forever21.



I couldn't do much. I just paid rent, haven't made a lot of commission (or any) and everything is so much money. EVERYTHING. Plus, I have an ex who is making me payback every gift he ever bought me or he's going to take me to court. Over what? Well it's over my rent for the last three months of our old lease he'd promised he'd take over back in Florida. Where our rent split was 250, yes that's right, 250. A little different then the 1,300 my rent is now. For June, July and August it would be 750 bucks, still less then what i pay per month. So even though he promised he wouldn't mind just paying it, he decided to still make me pay back every gift he gave me. So i got to mail him a check this week. Love really does make everyone an asshole doesn't it?

1 comment: