Sunday, October 6, 2013

Bollywood/Diwali Festival

As a lover of all things beautiful, I am of course obsessed with Bollywood/Indian style (and Bollywood movies, just ask Cory). How could anyone not be with those colors, fabrics and sparkly things! I mean even miss america is Indian, everyone else needs to get on board. 







Miss America in all her gorgeous glory below



So Sea Port had a Diwali festival and I was SOOOO excited. I looked forward to it all week. 

Image below,  India's Next Bollywood Star 


I so badly wanted one of the dresses below but I didn't have $100 in cash (I was kicking myself). I am so in love with the colors/texture, everything! I promised myself next year I would own one!


Incredible dancing and fireworks 




I wasn't able to buy a dress but I did get Henna tattoo for 5 bucks! My henna artist enhanced it with a bit of gold glitter.




I tried to wear my brightest outfit 



No comments:

Post a Comment