Sunday, April 7, 2013

The Weekend

In Central Park it was almost warm enough to not wear a coat or really, a light coat.



Cafe in Central Park, where a weirdo hit on me when Cory got lunch and then came back, and well, scared him away.


As you can see Cory is forced into these photos....he's almost used to it.

A cheese Cory said was named after my stinky feet, we went to the Chelsea Market





The High Line in Chelsea, right by Chelsea Market, is an old railroad that has been converted to a garden (you can click the link)
















Sea Port after the Hurricane is still a ghost town, Cory said in October they will be tearing everything down and starting over. Nothing is open, we used to come down all the time, its depressing.




Pensive, Sad, Artsy-Fartsy Cory (told him i was NOT taking a photo of him)






Even the historic Fulton Fish Market




 The Tower


The Crystal Palace





I get sad a lot thinking of Merlin, I try not to talk about it,  though it's hard, so I just tell myself its better this way. This sadness has resolved itself into a bunch of strange animal collages. I'm told by Eric I wont get to see him when I come home to visit at the end of April.  


The only thing newsworthy is I had such a scary Zombie dream Friday night I work Cory up and made him stay awake till I fell asleep. I'm guessing its because I saw a commercial (NOT the show) for the Walking Dead. I just, I can't, when Cory leaves for work in the morning (1/2 hour before me) I get nervous and think of Zombies. Reminds me of Becca and I driving around her mom's old house and we'd drive into the woods and she'd swear she heard Aliens like from Signs, (I miss that). We were also totally sober during this/and or strange, we just liked to scare each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment